So you have a website; a fabulously designed one and you are having it for more than two three months. Your friends admire it! Also your, you-know-who people all have congratulated for you having such a flattering website. But, but, but, yet you are not poked by anyone out in this immeasurable number of Internet-users packed world via search engines. That makes you worry, why on earth my superbly designed website doesn’t attract at least 10hits a day?
Thus here comes this demand ‘web-traffic’ and says “I will always be uncatchable unless you know what is SEO”!
So what is SEO and what does it do?
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a technology that describes how to build your website in a way Search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo crawls your website when an appropriate keyword relates it.
Just think how awesome is this particular ‘Technology’, if it can make Search Engines to crawl your website whenever a user types your desired keyword? Also imagine if it works like that without you spending a penny on a pay-per-click advertisement or any sort of it and if that can be done by you by just selecting the appropriate keywords and utilizing it aptly! That is cool isn’t it?
It is in everyone’s hand, but just a little distance away on how you bring it into play! Let your website be worth for nothing and you speak about what another website speaks but that another one is a Billion Dollar website. Though both are treated equally in front of SEO, no matter who you are or your competitor is!
Below are some always recommended SEO tricks that could beat-up your Billionaire competitor,
- Let us assume that you have chosen ‘Download Songs’ as a searching keyword for your website. What do you have to do is, you must include ‘Download songs’ – the Keyword – in every part of the content; In the sense, add it in your Heading or Title tags, and then embrace it in every paragraph of the content twice or even more. Do never synonym the keywords, since that will be difficult for search engines to hook them.
- Whatever you write about, either it be an article or a web-content, choose the best Heading or Title because search engines are much receptive to captive titles. Also viewers are!
- Get valuable back links from your customers or friends’ websites. Most probably these will be useful if the back links are from a valuable website or kind of a forum. And if there is no reason why your link is placed in a website which is no way related to your website, please stop there, it is of no use! Like us providing this ‘Powered by HostRomeo.com’ with link forwarding to our website from a customer’s website is an example (For a hosting company). But if it is a content oriented redirection, it is a best aide, hence do not lose it. Like our Romeo’s blog article’s link is placed in another blogger’s post for it is being informative, is the best way to have!
- Having your description placed like this would work awesome, ‘Webhosting Services | Linux Hosting | Unlimited Webhosting’
- Stay relevant, as search-engine crawl an article which is really instructive and unique (not a plagiarized strictly)! A webpage content which is made legitimate, done well with grammar and of course interesting indeed are the primary statistics for a good content making!
More ideas regarding SEO would be added to these points whenever we gather more!