a) You will know upon what keywords your website is getting indexed more.
b) By which advertisement you are benefited with clicks and sales.
2. Remove any distracting animations, twitches, flashes or blinks from the shopping cart pages that are irrelevant to your shopping stuffs.
3. Do never make people to register in your database to buy your products. Almost every human hates it.
4. Say thanks after every single order and check with your customer, if he or she is happy about the product and its shipping manner and duration.
5. Using Hover-Ads style in your website is a much better way than a Pop-up window portraying your offers of the day, as Google, AOL and Netscape has all blocked Pop-up style in default for security purposes.
6. Limited time offer always bells into target-customers’ soul. And a timer, which is running out the offer’s period, will make them react in on a reasonless haste.
7. Follow-up promotional emails signifies that you are much active and the customers sometimes do even feels that they are a preferred until you dump their inbox with it. Once a week reminds them a much! Affiliates program via promotional emails could really grab more people into business.
8. Online video of what you sell and feature of your product or how do you implement it or how do you do the shipping or anything such kind of would create much of the reliability that those thousands of text-pages couldn’t create. In the same way real testimonials could drive people.